TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) forms must be provided by a creditor or mortgage broker that receives an application on or after October 3, 2015 for most closed-end credit transactions secured by real property. This section provides overviews of TRID, guides on how to use the TRID forms, and a copy of the Broker certification form Issuance of Loan Estimate and Intention to Proceed.
Recipients of these documents should consult with their compliance and legal counsels as to the specifics of the final rule. Nothing herein should be construed as legal advice and may not be relied upon as such.
FHA Sponsor ID: 7245500008
VA ID: 9065230000
- LE Request Transmittal
- TRID Overview
- Pre-TRID vs. Post-TRID Comparison
- TRID Frequently Asked Questions
- LHFS TRID External Policy
- Loan Estimate - Blank Model Form
- Loan Estimate Instructions
- Closing Disclosure Instructions
- Broker Cert: LE Issued and Intention to Proceed
- MLDS Advisory from CalBRE
- MLDS Replacement Disclosure